LRBT USA is searching for a passionate Development Manager (part-time and remote) to help grow LRBT’s visibility and donor base in the US, including among more than 350,000 Pakistan-born Americans. In addition to driving donor engagement, you will also manage all day-to-day administrative aspects of our fundraising operation. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive donor engagement – own all outreach to new and existing donors; build and maintain our donor database
- Develop new fundraising strategies – organize fundraising events; develop and launch targeted social media campaigns; recruit and manage fundraising ambassadors
- Set and meet fundraising goals – partner with trustees in establishing annual fundraising objectives, budgets, and timelines; prepare and present periodic progress updates
- Manage our brand – maintain our website and social media accounts; prepare and distribute newsletters; represent us at external meetings and events
- Liaise with LRBT Pakistan – coordinate the information and communication flow; exchange financial and project updates; collaborate in developing and distributing donor and social media content
- Run day-to-day operations – Own all administrative and logistical aspects of our operation
You will be a good fit if:
- You are deeply passionate about helping LRBT cure blindness and improve millions of lives in Pakistan
- You have a proven record of delivering results in non-profit fundraising and marketing
- You are an accountable, self-starting, and detail-oriented project manager comfortable with working remotely
- Your written and verbal communication skills are impeccable – both in correspondence and telling stories
- You excel at building personal rapport and relationships with people via email and phone
- You fully embrace all administrative and operational aspects of the job (big and small), such as managing fundraising event logistics, maintaining our donor database, preparing fundraising progress updates, etc.
- You are proficient in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint; experience with website development and Quickbooks is a plus.
- You are a savvy software user focused on minimizing effort and maximizing efficiency (CRM, social media, mass email distribution, team collaboration, etc.)
The Fundraising Trustee/ Director shall take the lead with managing the fundraising activities of LRBT USA. This will include researching and making a range of approaches to trusts, foundations, government sources, individuals and companies and events based fundraising. The role will also require building and maintaining relationships with potential and actual funders/donors including reporting on funded projects and working closely with the Chairman. The purpose of the role is to secure sustainable income stream for LRBT USA and at the same time building the brand name. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and place ‘Fundraising Trustee’ in the subject title.
Project Management Trustee
The Projects Trustee will be responsible for the coordination of LRBT USA’s projects, services and activities. You will also work with our teams in Pakistan and the UK.
The role requires a proactive, organised and practical approach to ensure LRBT USA’s projects are delivered effectively and efficiently, providing high quality support both internally and externally. This is a broad role and would suit an all-rounder. Please email your resume to email@example.com and place ‘Project Management Trustee’ in the subject title.
Stakeholder engagement Trustee
The Stakeholder Trustee will be responsible for the management of LRBT’s stakeholder relationships, partnerships and networks. You will also be responsible for providing updates, establishing and developing communication tools, identify and engage with key stakeholders, support campaigns and fundraising events.
The role requires a proactive, organised and practical approach to ensure LRBT’s stakeholders are managed effectively and efficiently, providing high quality support both internally and externally. This is a broad role and would suit an all-rounder. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and place ‘Stakeholder Engagement Trustee’ in the subject title.